Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eva House

I learned to like Asian food since I moved here. Or rather - I realised I love Asian since I 
moved here. It started with Thai - Ruen Thai and Banna Thai being my first adventures. At first I kept strictly to sweet and sour chicken, but my mom introduced me to duck when she was visiting, and all of a sudden I'm addicted to Eva House's Peking Duck. I have since learned that it is not really real peking duck, which is very complicated to make and served with
 small pancakes and stuff. This is actually just duck and veg in hoisin sauce. But still. 

Eva House is a great little chinese takeaway place. They have a massive menu, reasonable prices and wonderfully tasty food. Everyone I know who have ever eaten there agrees - best asian food in town. 


This is where it's at - Barrack Street.

 See that white sign? That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment